Anti-catholic video needs a response

  • Thread starter Thread starter stinkcat_14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. I just saw that video. Anyone who is persuaded by this tool isn’t rational. How arrogant of him to think he’s in any way qualified to talk about Catholicism. It’s like he picked up some tracts and assumed he had a doctorate.

It’s kind of like…like…oh…James White!
I just saw the video too. I think his concerns are valid. He seems like he is searching for truth and wants to serve the Lord the best way he know how. He wants people to read the Bible. I do disagree with his conclusions and I hope someone can engage him rationally and charitably.
 
Adding to Maranatha’s statement…

“There are countless people who hate the CC for what they think she is, but very few for what she really is”

Teach those that do not understand in love. Anger and venome will only make it worse.

Choose words carefully, something i have to keep in mind daily.

In Christ
 
How is it that everyone who reads the bible seams to come up with the exact same problems with Catholicism?
I don’t even know that guy but yet I agree with everything he is saying. How could this be?
Somehow we both come to the same conclusions after reading the same book. Yet the catholics don’t see it that way.
Very strange!
Good point.

I had similar thoughts on a different subject:

How is it that thousands of individuals abducted by aliens describe the same image of one?

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/grey_alien_picture.jpg

They don’t even know each other but provide the same description! Yet sceptics don’t see it that way.

p.s. To those who’ve never seen an alien - Please do not look at the photo above so as to not imprint a preconceived image of an alien.
 
“You are now Peter (which means rock) and upon this rock i will build my church”
Sounds like Christ is installing a Vicor and custodian of the church to me!
I know just what you mean. I blame the parents. Where was His Mother when He was saying this 😛
 
I wonder if ‘Worlds last Chance’ is really a Catholic conspiracy by his Holiness to keep us on our toes and make sure we keep abreast of our catechism and apologetics 😛
Ooh yes…I knew the Jesuits or the Opus Dei had a hand in this…The ‘Worlds last Chance’ are actually Jesuit Agents/Opus Dei monks in disguise! Where’s Jack T. Chick when you need him to expose this hidden fact to the world? :rolleyes: 😃
 
When a powerful message like this comes from a really HOT guy, wearing a sleeveless shirt and scratching himself, who could possibly resist?

This guy is definitely a clear and present danger to the Catholic faith.:rotfl:
 
Just watched this video. The guy is a dork! He also needs to shave his armpits.
 
Ooooookay…Thanks to all who contributed to this discussion.
This thread is now closed. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top