Anxiety about money and math

  • Thread starter Thread starter invisiblewitnes
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

invisiblewitnes

Guest
Hi,

Right now my two greatest anxieties are getting ready for a math class in the fall and having enough money to buy study materials and other expenses. The only reason I am going further into math is that I think God wants me to learn and teach as much mathematical knowledge as He has made me capable of doing. But I still have anxieties about God’s Providence. Please pray that I do God’s will in my education and that I have enough money and finances to do what God wants me to do. As long as I strive to do God’s will in all things, I somehow know God will take care of the money and other expenses, but having a low income, things are getting tight.

Thank you for any prayers for this intention. God bless you. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Praying that the Lord may strengthen you and provide for all your needs.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
 
invisiblewitnes, I bless you with the special blessing of our Blessed Mother. May the power of the Holy Spirit come upon you.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Lord, please calm this students soul and fill them with Your presence. Care for them they way only You can. Please guide this person throughout their life and lead them to do Your will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top