Anxiety about the world

• Thread starter Thread starter Retro_Ace
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_Ace

I hear people screaming how Biden is gonna turn us all communist and Im gonna get arrested for posting something on Twitter, it feels like I gotta flee the country or something

I just feel like my life is over…

Come January 21st. my life doesn’t change. I have to get up, go to work, take care of my family, my employees, and my church family. Nothing whatsoever will change. Keep looking after and caring for those that are the closest to you.

These accusations are asinine. Where do these ridiculous ideas originate? Never mind, I don’t care. But if you’re worried about it I’d advise you to discipline your mind and learn not to ruminate over things over which you have no control. Presidents good and bad come and go, and our lives change very little.

Well, things are not looking well for Catholics, but no reason to be bummed. Where is your ultimate goal?

Heaven?

Focus like a laser on heaven and this earth will bother you much less.

If you have on-going problems with such feelings`, it is time to speak with Father and possibly with doctor. Jesus Christ came that we might have life, and life to the full. We are intended to be filled with joy - not out of detachment from reality, but attachment to the reality that we are God’s children and our future is assured as long as we remain in a state of grace.

I hear people screaming how Biden is gonna turn us all communist and Im gonna get arrested for posting something on Twitter, it feels like I gotta flee the country or something

I just feel like my life is over…
You don’t really believe everything you hear, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back