Any Jack Reacher Fans here

  • Thread starter Thread starter estesbob
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hooked -I have read most of them twice
I may have to start picking up some more of the Books on CD and listen to them. I do not have a lot of time to read, so this works better for me to listen at work. **** Hill reads a lot of the books (series) that I listen to…Stuart Woods, James Patterson, Lee Child, John Sanford, and Robert Crais. These are the main authors that I follow.
 
I may have to start picking up some more of the Books on CD and listen to them. I do not have a lot of time to read, so this works better for me to listen at work. **** Hill reads a lot of the books (series) that I listen to…Stuart Woods, James Patterson, Lee Child, John Sanford, and Robert Crais. These are the main authors that I follow.
I am a Sandford fan myslef. i like books that have recurring Characters. I alos like Cussler and W B Griffith
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top