Any Orange County, CA? Protest Planned Parenthood May 30

• Thread starter Thread starter HeWillProvide
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeWillProvide

Planned Parenthood is having a big black-tie gala on May 30, 2008 in Irvine. Just wondering if anyone out there would like to protest at this disgusting company’s affair. I just watched a short video that shows how they push for kids to “have fun” because, cha-ching, then they sell more condoms and birth control, and when those don’t work, cha-ching, they sell more abortions. Ugh. Thirty-percent of their revenue is our tax dollars. Anyone interested??

Planned Parenthood is having a big black-tie gala on May 30, 2008 in Irvine. Just wondering if anyone out there would like to protest at this disgusting company’s affair. I just watched a short video that shows how they push for kids to “have fun” because, cha-ching, then they sell more condoms and birth control, and when those don’t work, cha-ching, they sell more abortions. Ugh. Thirty-percent of their revenue is our tax dollars. Anyone interested??
My cousin and her husband live in Orange, both Catholics. Maybe I’ll mention this to them.

In Christ,
Rand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back