Anyone going to see Father John Corapi this week-end?

• Thread starter Thread starter Shoshana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
jrabs:
Fr. Corapi spent time addressing our Catholic devotion to Mary which completely cleared up my friend’s misconceptions. He felt Fr. Corapi speaking directly to his heart.
Code:
Isn’t our God a mighty God! :dancing: Still praying…:bowdown:

40.png
Shoshana:
Code:
Isn’t our God a mighty God! :dancing: Still praying…:bowdown:
Thanks sis! We’ll see how the Holy Spirit moves. I also bought the tape on purgatory that he said he did not believe in as a former Baptist. Pray as Fr. Corapi suggested, that God gives my friend the grace to love Our Blessed Mother as we love Her.

Thanks - it was great to meet you! 🙂

I missed out on these notes from the conference…
  • You are a Prince/Princess of Light
  • you are made for greatness.
  • we sold ourselves dismally short.
  • we are called to greatness, we settle for mediocrity.
  • we must transcend ourselves.

Thanks for posting your sum-up, Shoshana and Jen. Very interesting stuff. I’ll be adding all our priests to my daily prayers from now on. 👍

Oh Wow, wish I could have seen him…I too love Fr. Corapi, I try to listen to his show every morning on Catholic radio or EWTN. His voice is hypnotic with such Truth.
He reminds me of St. Michael in his quest to keep evil away from the world.
Have you listened to his conversion tape? it’s free from the Mary Foundation website.
I’m keeping my eyes open for his talks near me.

40.png
kayla:
He reminds me of St. Michael in his quest to keep evil away from the world.

I am in agreement with you…and he is battling Satan himself…👍
Have you listened to his conversion tape? it’s free from the Mary Foundation website.

Yes, I have. Heard it on the way home from work on Catholic Radio…just before leaving for the conference in Hamburg…our God is a mighty God! 😃

I’m keeping my eyes open for his talks near me.

A couple of people asked him to speak in Canada just across the border from Buffalo…we shall see. For now, I will take consolation in hearing Fr Groeschel speak at St Luke’s in November.
Code:

This is for all of you posting here,
He is such a defender of God, I loved the way one of you put it, so much like St. Michael. You are only going to hear God’s truth out of that Holy man of God, that’s for sure. I was blessed to hear him speak once too. When he had finished speaking, almost the entire crowd (of hundreds of people) went to confession, I am not kidding, there were hundreds in line there the day I heard him speak, they had 3 Priests hearing confession and the lines were the longest I’d ever seen in my entire life. Everyone looked so happy afterwards.
Shoshana, I love the way you made short (and accurate notes) of his talks.
Wasn’t it wonderful the way he touched upon the Blessed Mother when that is exactly what one of your friends’ needed to hear?-- He once said that even HE didn’t know what he was going to talk about in advance, he said, “the Holy Spirit lets me know, ( or rather, speaks it!”) I love it when he is on EWTN too.

allhers,
This is true. The line was unbelievable during the whole time. Even during the talks! My priest who came helped with confessions and he missed the one talk. And another thing…during the talks, you could hear a pin drop. The air was charged with the Holy Spirit. His first talk especially put the tone on the whole retreat! God bless him again and again. ❤️

Thanks and God Bless, all of you that shared your experance with the great Father Corapi, I am going to make it a point to see him in Central California next month.

Santa Cruz:
Thanks and God Bless, all of you that shared your experance with the great Father Corapi, I am going to make it a point to see him in Central California next month.
Code:
Please let us know what he talks about…OK?

I was debating going to here him when he comes to northern Ohio in March. Now I know I need to go! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back