Anyone interested?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dsmantz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dsmantz

Guest
In helping me break down an apologetic argument dealing with the Eucharist from an SDA?
 
If you post a link here or summarize the argument, we’d be happy to help.
 
I’d like to post the entire argument, but it reaches well into the 20,000 character mark, while the forum only allows 6,000 character limits in posts. The things that I can easily refute I have trouble putting together full arguments due to time constraints with work and an 8 month pregnant wife and 3 year old son. Then there’s the things where I just don’t know what to say other than “What a completely absurd interpretation of Scripture.”

Hopefully Monday I’ll have the time to break down a few arguments and post the full email I received. I’m really looking forward to the big dogs getting in on this, especially due to it’s personal nature of the Eucharist, and the “demolishing” by this SDA and her SDA theologian friends.

Anyway, I’ve got a crazy day at the station tomorrow so I’m signing off. Thanks for everyone’s willingness to help. God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top