Anyone know a good prayer

• Thread starter Thread starter Deanna
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Deeanna , Here are two of my favorite prayers they are from Christian prayer books and plaques.

Dearest Jesus Bless me keep me close to you , help me love You Jesus in everything I do … Be near me dearest Jesus in my work and play help me love you Jesus more and more each day.

the other one is :

Jesus makes me new again He’s with me all day long He heals my wounds and dries my tears and keeps me safe and strong .
Thankyou Gentle Shepherd You are truely my Best Friend no matter how my day has gone You make me new again,

hope they help memorize one at a time then I have a really awesome one to start the day with writtten by Sr. Mel Esa
it goes like this:

Dear Jesus Please give me You’re hands to work with Your feet to walk with :Your heart with which to love . Please give me Your eyes to see with Your lips to smile with Your tongue with which tospeak that every thing I do will be done for Your honor and glory. Amen

Hope they help? Sincerely, Marmee 79

40.png
marmee79:
Dear Deeanna , Here are two of my favorite prayers they are from Christian prayer books and plaques.

Dearest Jesus Bless me keep me close to you , help me love You Jesus in everything I do … Be near me dearest Jesus in my work and play help me love you Jesus more and more each day.

the other one is :

Jesus makes me new again He’s with me all day long He heals my wounds and dries my tears and keeps me safe and strong .
Thankyou Gentle Shepherd You are truely my Best Friend no matter how my day has gone You make me new again,

hope they help memorize one at a time then I have a really awesome one to start the day with writtten by Sr. Mel Esa
it goes like this:

Dear Jesus Please give me You’re hands to work with Your feet to walk with :Your heart with which to love . Please give me Your eyes to see with Your lips to smile with Your tongue with which tospeak that every thing I do will be done for Your honor and glory. Amen

Hope they help? Sincerely, Marmee 79
Marmee 79…AWESOME! Thank you! I will learn them myself!

Peace,

Deanna

The rosary is good, or else endless Hail Marys for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. Never fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back