R
rickpitt49
Guest
Interesting. This I did not know… thanks for bringing this to light. Maybe he just had a bug up his crawl that night… who knows? I’d like to know when he said this because the book was published in 2002… perhaps he had just forgotten what he had written.I just wanted to provide some documentation for my assertion above. My memory wasn’t entirely accurate-- if anything what he actually said was worse.
His defenders might excuse it because it was related to the subject of the Church’s support for ilegal immigrants. While I think some of the clergy has gone too far in this regard, you can judge for yourself whether Savage is justified:
"It is a pig story! It’s Animal Farm all over again. And also make no bones about it, it’s the greedy Catholic Church that was behind it because the people of America walked away from the molesters’ dens and they need to bring in people from the Third World who are still gullible enough to sit there and listen to the molesters…the Roman Catholic Church was behind this, the Roman Catholic Church started this a year ago. The Roman Catholic Church flooded the streets because they cannot get parishioners anymore amongst educated white people who have caught onto the racket and instead they need to import dummies to sit in the church pews. That’s the story and it is not difficult for you to understand—I’m telling you the truth. It’s all about greed. It’s greed at the top of the Catholic Church.
*Make no mistake about why this is happening. This has nothing to do with compassion for Mexican workers. This has nothing to do with fairness for Mexican workers—it has to do with the greed…. That’s all there is to it. And that includes the Catholic Church pigs. And if you don’t like it, don’t listen to the show—I really don’t care anymore. I’m not going to be duped by this sanctimonious garbage that all churches are good and that the institution itself is good. Bah humbug. The institution is rotten from the top to the bottom. *
Cut and pasted from Catholic League’s website. Great organization.