S
seakelp
Guest
Hey folks! I was thinking that it would be neat if someone started a Catholic-themed Collection on Medium.com.
For those of you who are not aware, Medium is blogging service that is designed to foster more of a community-oriented approach to blogging. Stories (or posts) are published in “Collections,” which generally have themes. It makes it a lot easier to have your stories read by other folks, which is neat.
I was thinking of starting a Catholic Collection, but I don’t want to start it up unless other CAFers / Catholic bloggers would be interested in it.
In any case, it’s a neat website, I highly recommend checking it out!
For those of you who are not aware, Medium is blogging service that is designed to foster more of a community-oriented approach to blogging. Stories (or posts) are published in “Collections,” which generally have themes. It makes it a lot easier to have your stories read by other folks, which is neat.
I was thinking of starting a Catholic Collection, but I don’t want to start it up unless other CAFers / Catholic bloggers would be interested in it.
In any case, it’s a neat website, I highly recommend checking it out!