AP: Satanic Temple Sues Company That Rejected Group's Billboards

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Satanic Temple Sues Company That Rejected Group’s Billboards​

A lawsuit filed by the Satanic Temple alleges an advertising company unfairly refused to display billboards promoting a ritual offered by the group to help people bypass abortion rules in some states.

SALEM, Mass. (AP) — A lawsuit filed by the Satanic Temple alleges that an advertising company unfairly refused to display some billboards promoting a ritual offered by the group to help people bypass abortion rules in some states.

The group, based in Salem, Massachusetts, announced Wednesday that it has sued Lamar Advertising in Arkansas state court. The suit accuses the Louisiana-based company of religious discrimination.

Lamar did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-sues-company-that-rejected-groups-billboards

Even I generally think connecting abortion to Satanism is somewhat of a reach but this is a real story from the Mainstream Media.

For those interested, Live Action, Lila Rose’s organization have more info at their website.

As much as I disagree with them, their case may have merits depending on the commerce laws in that state. That’s not to say that I dont think they may be trolling a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back