R
Robyn_p
Guest
This is just something I’ve wondered about for a while. Why aren’t there really any women Catholic apologists out there? I mean professional ones. In fact, the only female apologist I know of is Michelle Arnold, and as far as I know, she hasn’t written any books or been in any formal debates or anything like that. Has anyone else heard of any other apologists who are women?
I wonder why this is? Is it just because we ladies tend to not like confrontation?
I’d really like to see more female apologists someday, I think it would be a good thing for the Church overall. It would certainly take the wind out of the sails of those who say that Catholicism is an oppressive patriarchal system if some of the Church’s best defenders were women.

I wonder why this is? Is it just because we ladies tend to not like confrontation?
I’d really like to see more female apologists someday, I think it would be a good thing for the Church overall. It would certainly take the wind out of the sails of those who say that Catholicism is an oppressive patriarchal system if some of the Church’s best defenders were women.