B
Brenwood_Dad
Guest
Apostles Creed
I have a friend who says he is protestant but says that they recite (sing actually) the apostles creed at his church. From what I heard, it’s very similar to ours.
His point to me was, if that’s what we all agree on as the “rules” of our belief, where is there any difference between our beliefs. He says that the rest of the Catholic faith is “made in Rome”, and has no biblical evidence.
Any help to answer him would be gratefully received.
I have a friend who says he is protestant but says that they recite (sing actually) the apostles creed at his church. From what I heard, it’s very similar to ours.
His point to me was, if that’s what we all agree on as the “rules” of our belief, where is there any difference between our beliefs. He says that the rest of the Catholic faith is “made in Rome”, and has no biblical evidence.
Any help to answer him would be gratefully received.