Apparitions: Real or Tricks of the devil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob67
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Editing this was definitely of the devil. Are you telling me that no one can disagree with anything on this forum. I am outraged at CA’s behavior on this. I knew they were anti-Medjugorje but wow. This one is disappointing. I posted wonderful quotes from the Vatican. You should be ashamed!!!
Pjs2ejs,

This is not about anti-unapproved ones. You might need to read the Forums’ rule. We are not allowed to discuss about unapproved apparitions. Rules are rules; we need to respect that.

Sunday night, our young adult legion of Mary group had a presentation on approved apparitions. We were not discussing about unapproved ones. It is not allowed.

Obedience is a good pratice. Disobedience could be of devil. Don’t you think?
 
We ought to obey the rules concerning disapproved apparition.
 
My yardstick is " obedience " if it’s missing I personally want nothing to do with it.
 
An astonishing trick of satan, as it leads people to deepen their faith and devotion to Christ 😛
 
Apparitions that are not approved b the church are not allowed for promotion and debate on CAF as per Banned Topics Policy #** 22. Promoting unapproved revelations and apparitions (i.e., those that have not been approved by the Church for private or public devotion) or alleged private locutions.

MF
**
 
My apologies. I did not know that was one of the rules. It just seems like every topic is allowed to be discussed, bashing at times. Now is this a church decree or a CA decree? Just so I know who I am disobeying. Why is it not to be discussed?

By the way, the Eucharist, the papacy and Marian dogma have seen there share of divisiveness. Let’s not assume anything that causes division is of the devil.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top