apparitions

• Thread starter Thread starter bones_IV
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones,

I never said I got converted through Medjugorje, I got converted through True Life in God.

%between%

Blessings,
Kaily

I would also like to add, remember that Saint Faustina had a notification out against her and she is now a SAINT! All the real messages are always greatly persecuted and yes there are MANY false prophets, more false than real, but we must be careful not to put every single one in the false category because the church hasn’t officially approved it yet. No, I do not believe you are sinning by not following messages, you are obviously trying to live your faith, but I have found that some of these private revelations draw one into a closer intimacy with our Lord and they have also helped me to understand the bible better and have led me to begin studying the catechism. So, my brother in Christ, continue doing what your doing I’m not telling you you have to follow Medjugorje, but make sure you know for certain they are not Supernatural before telling others not to follow them and the vatican has not said they are NOT supernatural.

Also remember Padre Pio was accused of practicing witchcraft.

God bless,
Kaily

I never said I got converted through Medjugorje, I got converted through True Life in God.
Kaily, I am sad to say that Vassula Ryden is a false prophet! If you could not discern that, and you are unaware of the Church’s position regarding True Life in God, what ever makes you believe you have the right information about the Church’s position on Medjugorje?

Dear Tru Dev,

I firmly believe in True Life in God. They have never been condemned, For one the notification was never even signed by anyone in the vatican and another I happen to know first hand that Cardinal Ratzinger has been in contact with Vassula recently further studying it, it seems people are so willing to read the negative and never even look at the fruits or what is still on going with these messages. No, there is no definite position yet, but he has been in contact with her, here is a link you may look at and a letter that is signed by Cardinal Ratzinger along with questions and answers.

%between%

Blessings,
Kaily

40.png
Kaily:
I would also like to add, remember that Saint Faustina had a notification out against her and she is now a SAINT! All the real messages are always greatly persecuted and yes there are MANY false prophets, more false than real, but we must be careful not to put every single one in the false category because the church hasn’t officially approved it yet. No, I do not believe you are sinning by not following messages, you are obviously trying to live your faith, but I have found that some of these private revelations draw one into a closer intimacy with our Lord and they have also helped me to understand the bible better and have led me to begin studying the catechism. So, my brother in Christ, continue doing what your doing I’m not telling you you have to follow Medjugorje, but make sure you know for certain they are not Supernatural before telling others not to follow them and the vatican has not said they are NOT supernatural.

Also remember Padre Pio was accused of practicing witchcraft.
Kaily, when you mention St. Faustina and Padre Pio…, do you know if the accusations come from their local Bishop who is in charge of their cause? I don’t think so. For Medjugorje, the disapproval(s) are directly from the local Bishop in charge. Of all the apparitions NOT approved by the local Bishops, Vatican has never reversed their decision afterward.

When St. Pio and St. Faustina were told not to preach (or whatever) by their religious superiors they obeyed, whereas some of the seers at Medijourie have avocated disobedience to the bishop, particularly concerning certain priests saying Mass and hearing confessions after the bishop has told them not to.

There was some very good information on this in an earlier thread in this folder (not more than two weeks ago), which includes links to more recent statements by the conference of bishops.

Kaily said:
I firmly believe in True Life in God.
That is correct. Not in God or in his Church, you believe in True Life in God. :bigyikes:

Vassula Ryden 1991-Current
Another controversial seer. Basically we have the same situation on our hands as that for Maria Valtorta. The CDF has concluded that her writings are (i) Not supernatural in origin and (ii) Doctrinally deviant as well in places. For the purposes of this website which is classified according to evidence of supernaturality Vassula Ryden is also entered under the “Discouraged” section.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/praeternatural/vssula ryden.htm

http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_df95vr.htm

Regarding obedience: Vassula never stopped promoting herself (speaking tours) spreading her messages (selling her books)😦

Tru Devotion,

Did you even look at that link I sent to you? That is the most current there is and they were NEVER condemned, the vatican never said that either, why don’t you actually look at the link instead of quoting a notification that was never signed. And, have you read and studied all 2000 messages to discern that they are false???

And what site it is Kaily?

One of the True Life in God sites. Now there is a confirmation for us The sole purpose of this site is to spread Vassula’s message. How gullible do you think people are that they would take whatever this site says seriously? Plus you have discerned? I suppose the Sacred Congregation must be wrong then. And so are the many other respected Catholic sites. 😃

Dear friends

Be very very very wary of anyone who says they see things or receive messages. Very wary indeed, because deception is so easily achieved in these things because we so long for God to give us something be it a sign or an image, but remember what Jesus said, you wicked generation who need a sign…dear friends the signs are all around you in life and humanity, in the very structure of our complex planet and nature that no man has created this, this was created by God! What other signs do you need? That our Lord walked the earth?? What other signs do you need???

In the end times, they will say , come look He is here and He is there…DO NOT GO!! Strongly heed these words…DO NOT GO. You know the truth in your hearts, no sign is needed.

There have been messages from God throughout the ages and mostly His prophets have been ignored and murdered. Now we see so many signs and so many people, claiming to be prophets and seers, exercise a little caution and stick to what is true and in Sacred Scripture and taught by your Mother, who is the church. Also remember no-one will know the hour nor the day, NO PERSON CAN TELL YOU THIS!! The end will come when the Father deems and no-one not the Son nor the Holy Spirit will know of it…

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

As this thread has veered off into discussion of unapproved apparitions and has been used to post links to sites promoting them (Links which have been edited out), it is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back