C
childofmary1143
Guest
In another thread here somebody thought they heard that the Pope was going to declare Our Lady as Divine. It’s ridiculous I know but some people brought up that perhaps it was mixed up with the effort of some good people to have the Pope declare Mary as Mediatrix of All Graces and Co-Redemptorix.
Back in 1996 there was convened a Panel of theologians to study that (Mediatrix and Co-Redemptorix). On the panel was 3 Orthodox, Lutheran and Anglican.
I remember Karl Keating saying a few years back that “Schism, unfortunately leads to heresy”.
So I guess the questions begs is: Why would you even consider having a Protestant study a very deep Catholic theological consideration. No offense to Protestants, but they are hardly qualified to give a CATHOLIC study of it.
Can anybody offer me any insightful reason to this?
Back in 1996 there was convened a Panel of theologians to study that (Mediatrix and Co-Redemptorix). On the panel was 3 Orthodox, Lutheran and Anglican.
I remember Karl Keating saying a few years back that “Schism, unfortunately leads to heresy”.
So I guess the questions begs is: Why would you even consider having a Protestant study a very deep Catholic theological consideration. No offense to Protestants, but they are hardly qualified to give a CATHOLIC study of it.
Can anybody offer me any insightful reason to this?