Are radical feminist repressing this news?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

I certainly do not think everything is a conspiracy,but in this case I do. Bottom line is while I was upset about the latest female teacher abusing her authority with a 14 year old boy,this is all over the National News.While going through the web there is a story that is Nationaly being ignored.Female teacher and 14 year old girl student,having sex and getting married in a witch ceremony!Are they afraid wicca, and homosexuals will be offended?Read the article and share the reasons you think this is not being covered.
http:www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41762

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I certainly do not think everything is a conspiracy,but in this case I do. Bottom line is while I was upset about the latest female teacher abusing her authority with a 14 year old boy,this is all over the National News.While going through the web there is a story that is Nationaly being ignored.Female teacher and 14 year old girl student,having sex and getting married in a witch ceremony!Are they afraid wicca, and homosexuals will be offended?Read the article and share the reasons you think this is not being covered.
http:www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41762
Because it is not politically correct to do so - anti-christian is the one of the three allowable predjudices— didn’t some Cardinal in Rome recently say that smoking, hunting and anti-Christ are the only allowable predjudices left?

I think, in part, that people see a sexual impropriety on the part of women as harmless. If it’s a young boy, it’s seen as a coming of age; I guess it would be the same with a girl.

The original script for the Vagina Monologues had a senario that had an underage girl in a relationship with a adult women that was clearly a case of statuatory rape. Since the girl was seduced using alcohol never mind the “statuatory” part. (BTW, that version is forbidden to be used; it’s been rewritten.

Sexual asault by women is on the rise and I think we will see more of this. Victims sometimes identify with the abuser/assailant and turn around and victimize others. Usually, male victims are more likely to do this.

According to a neighbor, the lesbian teacher lives in a “non-traditional family” that is, with her lesbian lover and their adopted son! A NON-TRADITIONAL FAMILY!!! :eek: Now that is quite a euphemism! :mad:

La Chiara:
According to a neighbor, the lesbian teacher lives in a “non-traditional family” that is, with her lesbian lover and their adopted son! A NON-TRADITIONAL FAMILY!!! :eek: Now that is quite a euphemism! :mad:

What a load! Just when I thought I had heard rediculous excuses and justifications for abhorant behavior! I know now that this is deliberatly being kept out of the news.I think I will write World over at ewtn and see if they think it is shocking and maybe Raymond knows some people who can get it out. I think there scared the scary conservatives might have a fit and show people their real intentions.God Bless

What exactly are you expecting?

Are NOW to hold a national conference on the subject?

Do you expect all the lesbians in the country to form an organization and pass a resolution?

Or, is it that you just want to posture?

Hey, why not, it’s fun, isn’t it?

La Chiara:
According to a neighbor, the lesbian teacher lives in a “non-traditional family” that is, with her lesbian lover and their adopted son!
You’ve gotta be concerned for this poor child.
No male role models and a child-rapist for a mommy.
Where’s Child Protective Services when you need 'em? 😦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back