P
Princess_Abby
Guest
Hi all, I have someone wanting to give us a toddler bed for my neice and for our own future use, and I’m wondering if anyone knows how collapsible they are, or transportable? We’re supposed to pick it up tomorrow but the person giving it to us is not someone I know personally and I don’t even have her phone number.
The one in question is a white metal frame. When I agreed to take it, my thinking was that the frame would come apart like all regular bed frames do… is that the case???
Sorry, no toddler bed experience over here.
We have a Toyota Camry…will it fit in there with the passenger seat down…and/or can my husband take it apart??
Any guesses?
The one in question is a white metal frame. When I agreed to take it, my thinking was that the frame would come apart like all regular bed frames do… is that the case???
Sorry, no toddler bed experience over here.
We have a Toyota Camry…will it fit in there with the passenger seat down…and/or can my husband take it apart??
Any guesses?