Armed all black group

• Thread starter Thread starter Peebo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I doubt this group is so much standing up to the government as they are calling for more government control over people’s lives.

I also find it funny that white people with guns gather, it’s the apocalypse. Black people gather with guns and the media finds rationalizations. How about not viewing either as the end of the world?

StudentMI

9m

I might be wrong but I doubt this group is so much standing up to the government as they are calling for more government control over people’s lives.

I also find it funny that white people with guns gather, it’s the apocalypse. Black people gather with guns and the media finds rationalizations. How about not viewing either as the end of the world?

If you read the article they are not calling for government control over peoples lives but over what they see as a response to racial inequality and police brutality.

If you read the article they are not calling for government control over peoples lives but over what they see as a response to racial inequality and police brutality.
I did read the article. I’m wondering what other goals they have, what beliefs are prevalent amongst them.

That’s the same group that accidentally shot their own people at a protest in Louisville. They’re not very proficient in the use of arms.

They also want the state of Texas to be given to black people as an ethnostate.

Last edited:
I don’t know, and to be honest with you with these armed groups here in the US I don’t see a happy ending. I doubt all these militia groups would even agree with one another over how this country should be governed.

I remember them. They marched along a path at Stone Mountain, the largest Confederate memorial and previous site of some KKK activities. The event made its round on social media, but was otherwise uneventful. They just appeared to mind their own business.

I am not bothered with people carrying handguns within reason. Being near people with so-called long-arms though in public places is where I start to draw the line and in some of this group’s appearances, they have had 40 or more people, that is a bit different for any group but that is just me.

I agree. I’m all for gun ownership but I think walking around with a rifle is a bit much, unless you’re pulling security around a business during an active protest or something. To stage a protest and use rifles as props is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back