Armeggedon.

  • Thread starter Thread starter droopy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

droopy

Guest
Alright so theres the apocalypse of peter and john. The speak of the such as the false prophet and a whore of babylon and many other things. I have read this but with little understanding. Do these characters symbolize something that will happen at the end of the world? Or will a dragon actually come…? Who is the false prophet. I was reading that some unintelligant man said that he will come through the church… I also read the at the end of the world Jesus will just come down and judge the living.
 
Alright so theres the apocalypse of peter and john. The speak of the such as the false prophet and a whore of babylon and many other things. I have read this but with little understanding. Do these characters symbolize something that will happen at the end of the world? Or will a dragon actually come…? Who is the false prophet. I was reading that some unintelligant man said that he will come through the church… I also read the at the end of the world Jesus will just come down and judge the living.
Can you rephrase your question more intelligibly? Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top