Article: The Do's and Don'ts for Accompanying Those Who Grieve Over a Loved One Who Has Died

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdgspencer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ministries to help those who are grieving is very important and it would be wonderful if every parish had bereavement care to help those
through the process. I have taken a bereavement training workshop and found it very beneficial.
 
My wife’s mother died yesterday 😦
I was in the hospital room with her and my wife was driving to the hospital.
The staff said not to phone her but to wait instead until arrived and tell her in person.
It was a hard day. 😦

…you can see in a persons eyes when their soul has departed.
 
My wife’s mother died yesterday 😦
I was in the hospital room with her and my wife was driving to the hospital.
The staff said not to phone her but to wait instead until arrived and tell her in person.
It was a hard day. 😦

…you can see in a persons eyes when their soul has departed.
Condolences to you both, I am very sorry. It’s a very difficult time when you lose your mum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top