L
lynnehelen
Guest
slogged through 5 or more phone calls 1st thing yesterday morning and pool man appeared as if by magic while I was at court filing motion to dismiss restraining order against my husband. (Pool was murky green and teeming with aquamarine life.)
Cable company kindly cancelled late evening appt. last night and showed up early at just the right moment this afternoon.
Waiting on likely free cell phone for my son safely at grandparents one day after expiration of offer.
Talked again with counselor from Project Rachel by phone, looking forward to meeting her in person at our scheduled meeting. She has the power to connect me with RCIA classes. I will be able to discuss my physical disabilities with her and whether I would be welcomed into a church community.
Psychiatrist kind.
Praying to St. Rita for the resolution of this tangled and tortured life of mine and ours (my present and former families), and for all who it has touched. Keepint a prayer vigil re promised phone call to my father next Sunday–I told him in advance he is obligated to accept the honor of his children but maybe that’s incorrect He turned 80 a week or so ago.
So, except for the dismissal of the injuntion, which is still being reviewed, everything fell into place, for the time being, in two days, waiting on possible substantial award for my son’s eye injury 3 years ago, and praying HARD for an end to his involvement with illicit substances, and his other troubles. Praying to St. Rita for my husband’s health and well-being.
Everything is now pending my counseling with Project Rachel, which I fully believe will clear up a large portion of the confusion and mess. Everything needs to fall into place tomorrow and Thursday pending court hearing Thursday in case judge refuses to dismiss injunction. Praying to be prepared in heart, mind, body, and soul, lawyers on board to be there, but husband needs to be out of town.(???)
That leaves only my financial woes, as I hope to clear up my mind in my meeting tomorrow with the counnselor from Project Rachel about the marriage and where to go with divorce (or how to reconcile.) Husband mad about all the legal fees and wants to flee area because of his arrest. I think my son asked for the charges to be dropped but we aren’t clear about that.
There is plenty of money but it remains to be settled between us what each owes the other and who is liable for what, as far as the money he made during our marriage and what it represents. II just want to figure out my confusion, and it centers around the two abortions early in our marriage. I will continue to trust in the Lord for my personal well-being but I have lived either in near-poverty or with riches all around me but no comfort in them. I am learning, slowly, to handle larger amounts of money and take care of financial matters.
It is desperate to me not to be left back in the embrace of the welfare system, I don’t think he would do that to me but he has threatened to just disappear and let the house go.
Who knows? We could all die tomorrow. I’ll trust in the Lord.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and by the way, LittleFlower, I am telling everybody about St. Rita and about to pin the link you provided to my task bar so I can remember the prayers.
The lost cause was the abortion. I thought I was going to hell. I was living my life out as well as I could given that sure belief. St. Rita gives me hope and reminds me again what it is to be a woman.
:crying: :clapping:


Cable company kindly cancelled late evening appt. last night and showed up early at just the right moment this afternoon.
Waiting on likely free cell phone for my son safely at grandparents one day after expiration of offer.
Talked again with counselor from Project Rachel by phone, looking forward to meeting her in person at our scheduled meeting. She has the power to connect me with RCIA classes. I will be able to discuss my physical disabilities with her and whether I would be welcomed into a church community.
Psychiatrist kind.
Praying to St. Rita for the resolution of this tangled and tortured life of mine and ours (my present and former families), and for all who it has touched. Keepint a prayer vigil re promised phone call to my father next Sunday–I told him in advance he is obligated to accept the honor of his children but maybe that’s incorrect He turned 80 a week or so ago.
So, except for the dismissal of the injuntion, which is still being reviewed, everything fell into place, for the time being, in two days, waiting on possible substantial award for my son’s eye injury 3 years ago, and praying HARD for an end to his involvement with illicit substances, and his other troubles. Praying to St. Rita for my husband’s health and well-being.
Everything is now pending my counseling with Project Rachel, which I fully believe will clear up a large portion of the confusion and mess. Everything needs to fall into place tomorrow and Thursday pending court hearing Thursday in case judge refuses to dismiss injunction. Praying to be prepared in heart, mind, body, and soul, lawyers on board to be there, but husband needs to be out of town.(???)
That leaves only my financial woes, as I hope to clear up my mind in my meeting tomorrow with the counnselor from Project Rachel about the marriage and where to go with divorce (or how to reconcile.) Husband mad about all the legal fees and wants to flee area because of his arrest. I think my son asked for the charges to be dropped but we aren’t clear about that.
There is plenty of money but it remains to be settled between us what each owes the other and who is liable for what, as far as the money he made during our marriage and what it represents. II just want to figure out my confusion, and it centers around the two abortions early in our marriage. I will continue to trust in the Lord for my personal well-being but I have lived either in near-poverty or with riches all around me but no comfort in them. I am learning, slowly, to handle larger amounts of money and take care of financial matters.
It is desperate to me not to be left back in the embrace of the welfare system, I don’t think he would do that to me but he has threatened to just disappear and let the house go.
Who knows? We could all die tomorrow. I’ll trust in the Lord.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and by the way, LittleFlower, I am telling everybody about St. Rita and about to pin the link you provided to my task bar so I can remember the prayers.
The lost cause was the abortion. I thought I was going to hell. I was living my life out as well as I could given that sure belief. St. Rita gives me hope and reminds me again what it is to be a woman.

