M
mhuff1
Guest
I just got home from the emergency vet hospital. My dog, my baby - Juliet - was throwing up all day today and couldn’t even keep water down. Finally tonight around 10:30, she became very very lethargic. I got worried and took her in. They’ve done xrays and lab and there looks to be an obstruction in her digestive track. When I left they began the barium treatment and if it is really an obstruction, they’ll take her to surgery.
I know what the obstruction is…it’s a piece of a ham hock bone that we gave her yesterday afternoon.
I’ve had Juliet for 10 years. While others have children, I have my cat and dog…and they are like children to me.
I pray that the treatment will go well and that I will be able to bring her home tomorrow…her sister, Socks (the cat) is already missing her.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
I know what the obstruction is…it’s a piece of a ham hock bone that we gave her yesterday afternoon.
I’ve had Juliet for 10 years. While others have children, I have my cat and dog…and they are like children to me.
I pray that the treatment will go well and that I will be able to bring her home tomorrow…her sister, Socks (the cat) is already missing her.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
