M
mikekle
Guest
I was reading some articles about this earlier today and while Ive heard of this before, I was not entirely sure what it entailed…until today, It seems some people can learn to do this, yet some seem to be born with this ability and find it easy to do once they get older.
I want to make sure Im using the right name for what Im referring to first…the thing Im talking about is when someone is able to go into a sort of trance, and they can see themselves connected to their bodies by a silver cord, they think this is our souls keeping in contact with our bodies while they are doing this, and many say it is impossible to detach from this cord, so I assume its safe…? Then, once in this ‘state of trance’ or whatever, they can travel anywhere on the planet, sometimes even go to other planets!
It also seems alot of people do this, so its not just one or 2 people and their theory, so people ARE doing this, and many are able to give details about the places they been, and they are usually correct when verified, so I guess Im asking how this is possible? Is this some kind of ability we all have and can learn to use, or something we should not be doing?
From all that Ive read, I cant see anything dangerous about it, from the physical or spiritual aspect of it.
Im curious what others think about this. It seems pretty interesting to able to learn this and be able to travel all over the world in seconds and literally feel like you are there in person!!! WOW!
I want to make sure Im using the right name for what Im referring to first…the thing Im talking about is when someone is able to go into a sort of trance, and they can see themselves connected to their bodies by a silver cord, they think this is our souls keeping in contact with our bodies while they are doing this, and many say it is impossible to detach from this cord, so I assume its safe…? Then, once in this ‘state of trance’ or whatever, they can travel anywhere on the planet, sometimes even go to other planets!
It also seems alot of people do this, so its not just one or 2 people and their theory, so people ARE doing this, and many are able to give details about the places they been, and they are usually correct when verified, so I guess Im asking how this is possible? Is this some kind of ability we all have and can learn to use, or something we should not be doing?
From all that Ive read, I cant see anything dangerous about it, from the physical or spiritual aspect of it.
Im curious what others think about this. It seems pretty interesting to able to learn this and be able to travel all over the world in seconds and literally feel like you are there in person!!! WOW!