Attendance At Mass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sister_Helena
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says I’m not able to vote in the poll, but I go every day except Saturdays. I go on Saturdays when I can, but my parish doesn’t offer Saturday Mass. I often go to Confession on Saturdays and spend time before the Blessed Sacrament in the Tabernacle instead.

Mass is the center of my day and the best part of my day! I can’t imagine only going on Sundays (though I realize that for many people that’s the only viable option).
 
Sunday (Saturday evening) with the family, holy days of obligation, and when I can break away at lunch for a 12:10 daily mass. One Divine Liturgy this past Sunday held at my parish. God Bless.

John.
 
I couldn’t vote. I go on Sunday’s and Holy days, but there is no option for the both combined 😦
 
Just a word of apology to all of you. I don’t think I constructed this poll the way a professional pollster would do it! I thought it was just for fun trying to get a 'bird’s eye view" of the status of our Mass attendance here in the US. Please bear with my faulty procedure!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top