Aunt Katherine

  • Thread starter Thread starter onelife1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onelife1

Guest
Please pray for my mom’s sister…she recently passed away…God rest her soul.

Prayer

O most merciful Jesus,
Lover of souls,
I beseech Thee,
by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart,
and by the sorrows of Thine Immaculate Mother,
wash clean in the Thy Blood
the sinners of the whole world
who are to die this day.

Remember most especially the soul I spiritually adopt
with the intention of entrusting him or her to Thy
Shepherd’s care:
I beseech Thee for the grace to move this sinner,
who is in danger of going to Hell, to repent.
I ask this because of my trust in Thy great mercy.

If it should please Thy Majesty to send me a suffering
this day
in exchange for the grace I ask for this soul,
then, it, too, shall please me very much,
and I thank Thee, Most Sweet Jesus,
Shepherd and Lover of Souls;
I thank Thee for this opportunity to give mercy
in thanksgiving for all the mercies
Thou hast shown me.

Amen.

Heart of Jesus, once in agony,
have mercy on the dying.
 
My sympathy and prayer for your Aunt’s soul, and for your mother, you, and your family.

I will remember you all at Mass today.

Thank you for sharing those wonderful prayers.

God bless you and your loved family,

Trishie
 
Please pray for my mom’s sister…she recently passed away…God rest her soul.

Prayer

O most merciful Jesus,
Lover of souls,
I beseech Thee,
by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart,
and by the sorrows of Thine Immaculate Mother,
wash clean in the Thy Blood
the sinners of the whole world
who are to die this day.

Remember most especially the soul I spiritually adopt
with the intention of entrusting him or her to Thy
Shepherd’s care:
I beseech Thee for the grace to move this sinner,
who is in danger of going to Hell, to repent.
I ask this because of my trust in Thy great mercy.

If it should please Thy Majesty to send me a suffering
this day
in exchange for the grace I ask for this soul,
then, it, too, shall please me very much,
and I thank Thee, Most Sweet Jesus,
Shepherd and Lover of Souls;
I thank Thee for this opportunity to give mercy
in thanksgiving for all the mercies
Thou hast shown me.

Amen.

Heart of Jesus, once in agony,
have mercy on the dying.
Praying…Amen…
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Eternal Rest grant unto Katherine, O Lord. Let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.
 
Eternal rest grant unto Katherine, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
 
Eternal Rest give unto her Oh Lord
Let perpetual light shine on her
May she rest in peace
Amen

Lord be with this family as they mourn the loss of Aunt Katherine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top