P
purplesunshine
Guest
I’m a manager who works with special needs adults through a life skills program.
The two in question aren’t catholic so it dosn’t really matter in the end.
Neither of them will likely ever to be able to hold down a job that pays more than minimum wage. They can never drive. Its questionable that they could care for a child. However, they are both very intelligent…extremely high IQ’s in some regard. And they’re pretty good about following directions and operating within the rules of society. They have decent communication skills.
I’m curious if they could ligitmatly get married.
The two in question aren’t catholic so it dosn’t really matter in the end.
Neither of them will likely ever to be able to hold down a job that pays more than minimum wage. They can never drive. Its questionable that they could care for a child. However, they are both very intelligent…extremely high IQ’s in some regard. And they’re pretty good about following directions and operating within the rules of society. They have decent communication skills.
I’m curious if they could ligitmatly get married.