Ave Maria

  • Thread starter Thread starter MysticalMan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysticalMan

Guest
Are there any other men out there who tear up at the song?? It gets me every time.
 
Are there any other men out there who tear up at the song?? It gets me every time.
In my opinion, it is the most beautiful song ever written. I just can’t help thinking that the Holy Spirit somehow inspired the composer to write this hymn as a gift to Mother Mary for her unselfish obedience to the Will of the Father in Heaven.
 
My wife is a professional singer. We have been married almost nine years. The first year we were married I converted to Catholicism and I am currently a youth minister. She was bothered by this (she was Seventh Day Adventist). Last year she finally became Catholic and this year when she released her Christmas CD the first song she chose for it was Ave Maria. Wow. Who would have imagined. If you want to hear it go to
www.myspace.com/jaimethiettenmusic. It is unbelievable. You can also read more about her at www.jtmusic.net as well.
Can you tell I’m just a little bit proud of her?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top