I
iloveGod143
Guest
Today was not a very good day for me…I’ve just been stressed out about a lot of things and to make matters worse my friends were bothering me because they ruined plans. My mom told me today in the morning that my aunt had said her daughter who’s pregnant (she had a miscarriage previously) is having some pregnancy problem and is on bedrest. Later on in the vevening I just got frustrated and my mom annoyed me . I had a quick thought thinking that I’d hope something bad happens w the baby …I am not exactly sure about the thought, but that was basically it. I feel so horrible and can’t even say it bc I think that’s one of the worst thoughts possible. I don’t know if I meant it or not bc to me most ppl’s life seems to be going good except mine and maybe that’s why I said it … There’s no excuse but I sometimes can’t help the thoughts I get. That’s the one thing I struggle most with. I plan on going to confession and confess this thought to a priest, but do you think this is a mortal sin?