7
7777777Now
Guest
I just had a baptist at my door telling me they are not protestants. That I should read about the trail of blood. She also said she didn’t know why the pope thinks he is infallible and that he believes when he speaks that Christ is speaking through him. She also said something about how we call our priest father.Something about the popes hat that means vicor of Christ. That Peter was married and she wasn’t sure why popes and priests aren’t allowed to marry. She also said Catholics were protestants broken away from the baptist church. Unbelievable. I told her no matter how much you want to believe these things are true doesn’t make them true (talking about the Catholics being protestant). I told her not to get her information about Catholics from a protestant, because this is probably where she is getting her lies. She said she talked to a ex-Catholic that became a baptist. Anyway, I have a Mary in my front yard so she was definitely there to convert me. Any thoughts. I don’t know if I did a very good job of defending the church because she kept on throwing these off the wall comments about the Catholic Church at me. Any thoughts?
Where can i go to become a better apologist? I’ll do anything.
Where can i go to become a better apologist? I’ll do anything.