:basketball: Jazz's Rudy Gobert admits the truth on Chinese atrocities: 'Wrong is wrong'

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Looks like Rudy hails from France originally. Well done! 7’ 1", that’s tall! Also, I’ve heard many are commending him this morning for speaking about this. This is a very good thing.

Link:

Jazz’s Rudy Gobert admits the truth on Chinese atrocities: ‘Wrong is wrong’​

The post from actor and producer Omar Sy highlighted the plight of Uyghur Muslims in China
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert on Thursday appeared to be the first NBA player to speak up about China in the midst of the league’s ongoing social justice reckoning.

Gobert shared a post on his Instagram Stories and wrote: “Wrong is wrong.”

The post from actor and producer Omar Sy highlighted the plight of Uyghur Muslims in China.

Last edited:
Back in March I predicted that the dominant left-wing media would try to make us forget that China was at fault, and I was more correct than I thought I’d be.
Social media banned comments critical of China, and it took months to shame them into banning some of the Chinese-created anti-American propaganda out there.

NBA ratings have nosedived and now, they may also get rid of the social messaging. If a message is right, I’m for that. But this has not been done right.

Glad to hear that. China does seem to have a sway with most in the NBA.

I think there is a large portion of sports fans, who are simply sports fans. I watch sports for enjoyment and escapism. I don’t care about their opinions on social issues…and it appears, based on the decline in ratings, that other people feel the same way.

NBA ratings have nosedived and now, they may also get rid of the social messaging. If a message is right, I’m for that. But this has not been done right.
The news media drives us crazy. I recently read that BLM will remain in the courts for next season. So, I do not think they know what will happen next season. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back