E
Eucharisted
Guest
- I will not reveal the names of the users, for their sakes
- I encourage everyone to ask Mary to obtain the grace of humility for all souls
- I like making lists of three

I have noticed on this board that a few users like to display their privleges or holiness. For example, speaking of apparitions theyāve received, or saying they are holier than someone because of this or that. Now, this is altogether different when someone is seeking advice regarding a private revelatio, but, to simply display your spiritual privleges like how a shop displays its goods is not only proud but a grave offense against God. You are daring to say to God, āThanks for the privledge, now Iām gonna rub it in peopleās faces and tell them I earned it because Iām so awesome!ā No one earns prviledges in the spiritual life. In fact, eternal life isnāt even earned: it is a grace! We only accquire eternal life because we have united ourselves with God in this life, by doing His Will, and this is what Heaven truly is. So do not use your privledges as a means to become famous. I encourage you to hide them; allow the Church to judge them, yes, but hide them from the public. This is what many of the saints did. Now, like I said, if youāre only sharing an a private revelation so you can get some questions, thatās fine. Thatās humble. It is not proud. But if you want to be safe, if you feel like even speaking about the revelation is dangerous, than you can simply say you need help with a supernatural occurance that has occured and leave it at that. āSupernatural occcurancesā can range from miracles to revelations, by the way.
I have also noticed that a few users like to have some rather un-humble usernames. But, I could be mistaken. Some people define words some ways, even if some of them are wrong (not trying to be self-righteous, just saying that words have certain definitions and iyou can think differently about a wordās definition, but your opinion would still be wrong, in light of the wordās definition that is), and other people like to reference famous people, characters, movies, etc. So, rather than judge rashly about particular usernames, Iāll just give a general warning about them: Donāt choose a name which might cause people to think youāre showing off. You donāt want to chance scandal. Now, you could add a little note in your signatue that explaina the username, or you can open a thread for that, or you can make a note on your username. Just some suggestions Iām throwing out. But do be careful what name you take as an user.
Iām not sure if everything I wrote makes sense, since I have trouble communicating, but, I pray it dose make sense and dose not offend anyone. Also, I would like to apologize for so many threads being created, I feel like Iām annoying people but I donāt want to annoy people. And apologies if I offended you. God bless!