Be still and know that I am God

  • Thread starter Thread starter MEPayne
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MEPayne

Guest
Can anyone tell me where to find this in the Bible? It’s a quote I’ve found much comfort in over the years and I’d like to know where I’ve read it. Thanks and God bless~ Mary
 
Can anyone tell me where to find this in the Bible? It’s a quote I’ve found much comfort in over the years and I’d like to know where I’ve read it. Thanks and God bless~ Mary
That’s found in Psalm 46, vs. 10 - isn’t that a profound meditation?! 🙂
 
Thank you both for the responses. Yes, it’s a wonderful mediation; good for quieting the soul.

Thanks for the link, Julian. I’ve bookmarked it.

God bless!
Mary
 
They have that verse on the walls of the Benedictine monastery out here in New Mexico. I love it.
 
If I may add…

A clear noise can smell what is there, and a clear mind can know the Truth.
 
=MEPayne;7169764]Can anyone tell me where to find this in the Bible? It’s a quote I’ve found much comfort in over the years and I’d like to know where I’ve read it. Thanks and God bless~ Mary
Ps.46
1.[10] “Be still, and know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
I am exalted in the earth!”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top