Beautiful Midnight Masses!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bbigam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBIGAM , You are lucky to have your priest Father Bush. I listen to him on the radio every week. He tells it like it is. God Bless
 
BBIGAM , You are lucky to have your priest Father Bush. I listen to him on the radio every week. He tells it like it is. God Bless
He is a truly holy priest, a man of God. You must listen to Real Life Radio! Good stuff. The Mass you hear is the one I go to!
 
I attended a mid afternoon Christmas Eve Mass. I was disappointed a verse of “Oh Come All Ye Faithful” was sung in Latin since I do not speak nor understand the language. However I was glad there was no incense used. And I do like how the parish is less adorned than most RC parishes. No marble altar flooring for instance. The deacon did all the readings and the homily. He and the priest distributed Communion. There are more chairs in this church than pews which makes it nice. No kneeling required. We departed with Joy to the World playing.
 
Ours was beautiful…the sanctuary bedecked in poinsettias, the Nativity, the incense…

It started a few minutes after midnight, and ended at 120am.:signofcross:It was a beautiful moment in a busy time of year…I always love the moment when the baby Jesus is placed in His manger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top