Beauty of the 23rd Psalm. Special meanings to you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kathryn_Ann
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathryn_Ann

Guest
****:harp:

The 23rd Psalm is so beautiful. Does anyone here feel it has had a special meaning in your life? Any verse extra-comforting? One day it came to me that the “still waters” have layers of meaning. I began to think that there was a moment in time just before the world was created, when God saw that despite human nature and Mother Nature’s fury, that life would still be worthwhile. Whenever we are storm- tossed, He brings us to this timely moment where He invites us to say “Yes” also. Any interpretations that are special to you?

:angel1::signofcross::highprayer::
:grouphug::heaven::flowers:
 
Hi. I reign from africa. I like to rap.

YO YOYOYOYOYO!!!
SUP MAN IM THE BOSS,
YOU KNOW IM THE BOSS,
BOSS BOSS BOSS,
CAUSE I SAID SO LIKE A BOSS,
I TOSS SALAD LIKE A BOSS,
I BREAK EGGS LIKE A BOSS,
I MAKE HISTROY LIKE A BOSS,
I READ BIBLES LIKE A BOSS,
I PRAY LIKE A BOSS,
I DRINK RESPONSIBLY LIKE A BOSS,
I **** LIKE A BOSS,
I AM YOUR BOSS.

From yours sincerely,
Boss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top