L
lefty22
Guest
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place or if it is a somewhat stupid question… if you can’t tell, I have some self-esteem issues. 
I’d very much like to become a sacristan. I’m 16, and I know some churches have adult sacristans, but I think ours are in 10th grade and a freshman in college. My question is how do I go about asking about this? Is it okay to talk to our parochial vicar about it, because I’m much better acquainted with him than with our pastor, and he also knows me much better? Or should I go directly to our pastor? Also, we already have two sacristans and I don’t want to intrude or anything. Is it rude to ask?
Thank you very much! If possible I would like to talk to someone about it later today, so any advice would be much appreciated.
~Lefty
I’d very much like to become a sacristan. I’m 16, and I know some churches have adult sacristans, but I think ours are in 10th grade and a freshman in college. My question is how do I go about asking about this? Is it okay to talk to our parochial vicar about it, because I’m much better acquainted with him than with our pastor, and he also knows me much better? Or should I go directly to our pastor? Also, we already have two sacristans and I don’t want to intrude or anything. Is it rude to ask?
Thank you very much! If possible I would like to talk to someone about it later today, so any advice would be much appreciated.
~Lefty