Beheadings in Saudi Arabia

• Thread starter Thread starter Franze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Franze

Do you think that these saudi were beheaded for being gays or for killing a pakistani, I say because you have to translate shameful action for homosexuals acts
cbc.ca/cp/world/050313/w031322.html

They were killed by a sword, it´s barbarian.

40.png
Franze:
Do you think that these saudi were beheaded for being gays or for killing a pakistani, I say because you have to translate shameful action for homosexuals acts
cbc.ca/cp/world/050313/w031322.html

They were killed by a sword, it´s barbarian.
And what would you suggest is more humane, Lethal Injection, Electrocution, Shooting? Barbarity is Barbarity no matter how you wrap it up.

p.s. If you read the article homosexuality is punishable by flogging or (name removed by moderator)risonment, not death by beheading. Thats reserved for murder.

Hi! I’m a Catholic living and working in Riyadh. The Saudis execute criminals on every Friday. If you are happened to be a Westerner at the location of the beheading, the Saudis will push you forward to see it. I haven’t seen it, but I will not go there. Not a pleasure scene I guess.

40.png
MugenOne:
Hi! I’m a Catholic living and working in Riyadh. The Saudis execute criminals on every Friday. If you are happened to be a Westerner at the location of the beheading, the Saudis will push you forward to see it. I haven’t seen it, but I will not go there. Not a pleasure scene I guess.
Best to stay well away from Chop Chop Square on Fridays. Probably far more fun in the Bhatah Souk.

p.s. Just for interest did you know that the road in front of the Souk used to be an open sewer. It was finally capped in 77 by a German company called Holtzmanns. Stunk like hell during the summer!!!

40.png
Norwich:
p.s. If you read the article homosexuality is punishable by flogging or (name removed by moderator)risonment, not death by beheading. Thats reserved for murder.
homosexuality is punishable by beheading. if you’re interested in death penalty, I’ll show you the prove.

40.png
MugenOne:
My husband is in the military. During the first Gulf War, we had lots of friends that served time in Saudi Arabia. I heard that military members were warned that Saudis would push them forward to see the excecutions, especially female service members. I don’t know what the point would be, though.

40.png
Norwich:
Best to stay well away from Chop Chop Square on Fridays. Probably far more fun in the Bhatah Souk.

p.s. Just for interest did you know that the road in front of the Souk used to be an open sewer. It was finally capped in 77 by a German company called Holtzmanns. Stunk like hell during the summer!!!
This is not a new thing to me because last 14 years I am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back