Being Outside: Strengthening Faith?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Melodeonist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melodeonist

Guest
It seems to me, that the longer you spend outside, the more you sense God’s creative power. Especially the forest, which is basically a city for animals and plants, designed by God. I love all of God’s creations. They are all beautiful in their own way. 🙂
 
It seems to me, that the longer you spend outside, the more you sense God’s creative power. Especially the forest, which is basically a city for animals and plants, designed by God. I love all of God’s creations. They are all beautiful in their own way. 🙂
Perhaps. 🙂

Though, if it’s cold out, I prefer to be inside.

I live in Mexico, though. I can go outside, now, daily, enjoy the weather.

;)👍
 
It seems to me, that the longer you spend outside, the more you sense God’s creative power. Especially the forest, which is basically a city for animals and plants, designed by God. I love all of God’s creations. They are all beautiful in their own way. 🙂
I fully agree. I often feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders as soon as I step outside any building and see the sky, trees, other plants, and animals.
 
I have feet of snow on the ground now…and it’s beautiful. I love the cold and stillness and the pure white. It’s so much easier to feel God outside than inside with the distractions of life.
 
It was an unseasonably warm day where I live in the mountains. The sky was so blue and no clouds. Everything seemed so vivid. I was thanking God for his creation as I took my walk and prayed the Rosary.
My faith definitely felt strengthened today!
Thanks for starting this thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top