Being with a girlfriend

  • Thread starter Thread starter l2r3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

l2r3

Guest
Recently I have sat on a couch with my girlfriend who’s head was resting on me and my arm was a round her and we held hands. Sometimes she’s would touch me in non sexual, meaning not my private areas. I am wondering if it is morally wrong or a grave sin to do this if we are just dating?
 
Last edited:
Recently I have sat on a couch with my girlfriend who’s head was resting on me and my arm was a round her and we held hands. Sometimes she’s would touch me in non sexual, meaning not my penis or anything like that, areas. I am wondering if it is morally wrong or a grave sin to do this if we are just dating?
Your post history seems to indicate scrupulousity. A priest would help you with this question much better than we could imo.
 
When you are doing things with your girlfriend, imagine that you grow up and marry a different young lady.

What things would you have wanted other guys to have done with the lady YOU marry? That is how to keep things under control.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top