A
aimee
Guest
…I received an email that encluded this info
I’m going to pre order a couple dvds…you can pre order from amazon ,
Because of your help Bella inspired many people to adopt children that otherwise may not have found a home and parents that love them.
We need your help to increase the impact of this life changing movie now that it is coming out on DVD on May 6th.
Could you please join the Bella 10 Campaign and commit to these 3 easy actions:
I’m going to pre order a couple dvds…you can pre order from amazon ,
Because of your help Bella inspired many people to adopt children that otherwise may not have found a home and parents that love them.
We need your help to increase the impact of this life changing movie now that it is coming out on DVD on May 6th.
Could you please join the Bella 10 Campaign and commit to these 3 easy actions:
- Pre-Buy DVD
Click here to buy the Bella DVD
You can also buy the DVD in bulk (28 minimum order). Click here to buy in bulk