B
billcu1
Guest
What exactly did St. Bernard teach when it came to “immediate faith” through the Blessed Virgin? If anyone knows of any texts that would be great. I hope this is the right forum.
Bill
Bill
Are there any other texts he wrote? He is I guess a Dr. of the church.This small pamphlet goes into it.
amazon.com/On-Loving-God-Bernard-Clairvaux-ebook/dp/B003ZHVEHI
Or pray the Office of Readings, he figures many times for the patristic readingsoodles.
Just google him : Bernard of Clairveaux.
Office of readings? You mean the liturgy of the hours?Or pray the Office of Readings, he figures many times for the patristic readings![]()
Yes.Office of readings? You mean the liturgy of the hours?
I know of www.divineoffice.org is that not the monastic one? This idea of faith through Mary sounds interesting.Yes.
Today was one of his readings in the two-year monastic lectionary. He appears rather more often in the Monastic lectionary but does also appear in the 1-year lectionary in the LOTH.
His readings are wonderful, well worth the detour.