R
ribozyme
Guest
The best one I heard for a television show isn’t aired in English speaking markets.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hwir16WWX0
youtube.com/watch?v=CGLXVnqCav8
Some samples…
The soundtrack is one reason why I watched that show even though its plot is rather mediocre. The, in itself, is not intellectually stimulative but I do think the characters are a redeeming factor. At least one can actually empathize with the characters. I personally empathize with Kujaku Mai the most as in my own real life I find it hard to actually make friends and I often feel lonely and depressed. .
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hwir16WWX0
youtube.com/watch?v=CGLXVnqCav8
Some samples…
The soundtrack is one reason why I watched that show even though its plot is rather mediocre. The, in itself, is not intellectually stimulative but I do think the characters are a redeeming factor. At least one can actually empathize with the characters. I personally empathize with Kujaku Mai the most as in my own real life I find it hard to actually make friends and I often feel lonely and depressed. .