Beth Moore

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholic_Heart
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI…I was brought up in the Methodist Church, and can verify that Methodists certainly DO believe in Satan…Don’t know where this person was coming from…

CH
 
Hi…Just an update…We moved to a new town three years ago, and I now attend ONLY a local Catholic church…It’s almost in our back yard.

My husband no longer attends the former church, but attends the local parish with me, when he is able. My daughter and her family have just moved to our town, and will also be leaving that church…Probably for the local Presbyterian Church…Our son and his family are also dissatisfied, and may leave.

Although I did feel that I was witnessing to the Catholic faith while there, there was just no way I could continue going to services…The more I went there, the more Catholic I became…If that makes any sense.

You see, my heart really is Catholic, and I can be no other…I’ve tried more than once to leave the Church, but never could…It would be akin to changing my blue eyes to brown. Can’t be done!

CH
 
HI…I was brought up in the Methodist Church, and can verify that Methodists certainly DO believe in Satan…Don’t know where this person was coming from…

CH
Perhaps some still do believe in Satan. John Wesley probably did. The Associate Pastor at the United Methodist church where I attended the Beth Moore Bible study on the book of Esther said that Methodists don’t believe in Satan. I asked another Methodist minister and he said that he doesn’t believe in Satan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top