Bible and Morality

  • Thread starter Thread starter dopatrny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dopatrny

Guest
I need the English text of the last but one sentence of the article 49 of the document “The Bible and Morality” (the metaphors of light, truth, gate, shepherd and way are mentioned there) and the name of the chapter 3.2. On Vatican’s web site, I’ve found only the Italian original, but I need the English official translation. Could someone help me?
Many thanks
Dominik
 
I need the English text of the last but one sentence of the article 49 of the document “The Bible and Morality” (the metaphors of light, truth, gate, shepherd and way are mentioned there) and the name of the chapter 3.2. On Vatican’s web site, I’ve found only the Italian original, but I need the English official translation. Could someone help me?
Many thanks
Dominik
The Catholic Truth Society in England carries the little book (from the Vatican)

Not sure where mine is at the moment…but if you still do not find what you need give me a pm later I will then try to find the little thing…tis small and hides readily
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top