C
COPLAND_3
Guest
I am getting ready to create a new site for a Bible commentary, and it will be a catena, which means it will be made up of an ongoing commentary of Scripture that is based upon the Early Church Fathers, but I will be adding stuff from later Doctors and Saints of the Church as well. The commentaries will be very similar to the Catena Aurea of St. Thomas Aquinas and the Ancient Christian Commentary series. This is something that I love to do, and it will be a project that I will do over time.
What I am interested in is some opinions and thoughts on what others would like to have, such as what you would like to see done first, like what book of the Bible would you like to have done. And, if anyone feels interested in contributing to this project then let me know as well, but a fair knowledge of Scripture and the Church Fathers is needed.
Thanks! I really hope to get some feedback!
What I am interested in is some opinions and thoughts on what others would like to have, such as what you would like to see done first, like what book of the Bible would you like to have done. And, if anyone feels interested in contributing to this project then let me know as well, but a fair knowledge of Scripture and the Church Fathers is needed.
Thanks! I really hope to get some feedback!