Bible Facts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith1960
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that the Gospels, Acts, etc. are facts and not stories passed down from one person to another?
I thought that except for the (eyewitness) gospel of John, that the fact of the matter is that the gospels and Acts are (non-eyewitness) stories (accounts) passed down from one (eyewitness) person to another.

Is it a problem?
 
I thought that except for the (eyewitness) gospel of John, that the fact of the matter is that the gospels and Acts are (non-eyewitness) stories (accounts) passed down from one (eyewitness) person to another.

Is it a problem?
Not really, no. But I think that Matthew was an Apostle (disciple) of Christ and was an eyewitness.
 
The Early Church Fathers. People didn’t die willingly in Roman circuses for stories.
I hear a lot about the Early Church Fathers. Who are some of the eyewitness ECF’s?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top