Bible on audio cd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elzee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elzee

Guest
Anyone know of a good bible (preferably RSV-CE) on cd (one I can listen to in my car - not just load and read on my computer).
 
I have looked as well. It seems that all the Bibles on CD or tape are Protestant versions.
 
Ignatius Press has an audio version of the New Testament, Revised Standard Version, Catholic Edition. (LINK)
 
I don’t know about CDs, but I had a complete New American Bible on cassettes (the 1970 edition of the NAB, not the more recent edition), that had been sold at my Catholic parish. Since some of the cassettes broke over the last 25 years or so, I went to ebay.com and after looking for awhile, found another complete set, which I bought for $25 after bidding for it. You could always try this to see if it works.
 
Does this have musical background? What is your review on this? I have an audio bible by NIV which is dramatized but I don’t like the translation but it is very entertaining.
 
Anyone know of a good bible (preferably RSV-CE) on cd (one I can listen to in my car - not just load and read on my computer).
You may already know this by now, but if you don’t, there is the Truth and Life Dramatized audio Bible in RSV-CE. It’s the New Testament only, but there are plans to do the Old Testament.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top