A
Ace_of_Spades
Guest
Having a single volume catholic bible for bible study in which you underline, highlight passages, and writing notes in the margines is frequently recommended on EWTN.
I have only two complete catholic bibles: a compact ‘catholic truth soceity’ bible which is rather small for this purpose, and a large white leather bound gold guilt edge paged ‘Douay Rheims’ bible rather too regal for this. I also have the complete Navarre bible series(19 volumes), and Saint Thomas Aquinas’ ‘Catena Aurea’ (four volumes) Gospels.
My question is should I purchase another bible to used in the manner suggested above as a study bible?
If so which version of the bible and why?
Thanks.
I have only two complete catholic bibles: a compact ‘catholic truth soceity’ bible which is rather small for this purpose, and a large white leather bound gold guilt edge paged ‘Douay Rheims’ bible rather too regal for this. I also have the complete Navarre bible series(19 volumes), and Saint Thomas Aquinas’ ‘Catena Aurea’ (four volumes) Gospels.
My question is should I purchase another bible to used in the manner suggested above as a study bible?
If so which version of the bible and why?
Thanks.