Biblical kingdom prime ministers

  • Thread starter Thread starter exiled
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exiled

Guest
Hi all,
I’m not that Bible savvy, and I wonder if you can help me find where there is a “prime minister” in Biblical kingdoms?
David’s kingdom had one, right? His kingdom is supposed to be the model for the church, isn’t it?
Thanks,
 
Hi all,
I’m not that Bible savvy, and I wonder if you can help me find where there is a “prime minister” in Biblical kingdoms?
David’s kingdom had one, right? His kingdom is supposed to be the model for the church, isn’t it?
Thanks,
The following website has a great deal of information on the OT “prime minister” and its relationship to the Papacy:

socrates58.blogspot.com/2004/11/biblical-primitive-papacy-st-peter.html

Another helpful link:

bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Def.show/RTD/ISBE/ID/2967

Eliakim was a “prime minister.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top