H
homiemandude
Guest
hello all,
My priest, a few weekends back, said that in the book of Job it states that we will not be punished on this earth until judgement is handed down to us. He said this because he was talking about the idea that calamities in the world are not a result of our Fathers will. IE: some Christian sects say that God sent the terrorists to America on 9/11 because the country of America was faltering in it’s Christianity.
Anyways, I’m wondering if you know the verse(s) in the book of Job or anywhere else in Scripture where it confirms this because I can’t find it
My priest, a few weekends back, said that in the book of Job it states that we will not be punished on this earth until judgement is handed down to us. He said this because he was talking about the idea that calamities in the world are not a result of our Fathers will. IE: some Christian sects say that God sent the terrorists to America on 9/11 because the country of America was faltering in it’s Christianity.
Anyways, I’m wondering if you know the verse(s) in the book of Job or anywhere else in Scripture where it confirms this because I can’t find it